About Me

My photo
I am a Wife to the most wonderful man in the world *Patrick*, Mom to 2 boys *Patrick and Daniel* and I have 2 fur babies *Cheyenne and Harley* both kitties! I have been a crafter all my life in one form or another! I became a Stampin' Up Demo in September 2009!! I have been scrapbooking since 1997 and have discovered card making and other paper crafts and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Friday, January 27, 2012

MOJO 221

Hello Crafters,

I have some great changes to the way I blog coming in February! It will all start on Wednesday the 1st with a video of my craft space : )!
Now here is the MOJO sketch!

My first card is a fun one with some punch art using the Cupcake Builder and Petite Pennants Builder punches to make an Ice Cream Cone!

My 2nd card is a cut Valentine using the Gnome Sweet Gnome & Gnomenclature sets in the Occasions Mini!

Hope your having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment