About Me

My photo
I am a Wife to the most wonderful man in the world *Patrick*, Mom to 2 boys *Patrick and Daniel* and I have 2 fur babies *Cheyenne and Harley* both kitties! I have been a crafter all my life in one form or another! I became a Stampin' Up Demo in September 2009!! I have been scrapbooking since 1997 and have discovered card making and other paper crafts and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Saturday, January 28, 2012

MOJO 222

Hello Crafters,

I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend! I am : ) I get to play in my craft room ALL weekend getting geared up for my new blog fun coming up on the 1st! But for now here is the next MOJO sketch for you!

My first card is a Valentine all in purples! I am a big fan of pink but I love PURPLE : )!

The 2nd is a Birthday card with the DSP Berry Blossoms! I used a yellow sharpie to color the Basic Pearls for the center of the flower!

See ya tomorrow with the next MOJO!

No comments:

Post a Comment