About Me

My photo
I am a Wife to the most wonderful man in the world *Patrick*, Mom to 2 boys *Patrick and Daniel* and I have 2 fur babies *Cheyenne and Harley* both kitties! I have been a crafter all my life in one form or another! I became a Stampin' Up Demo in September 2009!! I have been scrapbooking since 1997 and have discovered card making and other paper crafts and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Thursday, January 26, 2012

MIJO 220

Hello Crafters,

I will be filming my craft space soon! Making sure it's clean first : ), you don't want to see the mess it can be! My space is in the living room now because the room I had was just to small, yes I have that much stuff LOL plus the big TV is in here ; ) I love (am addicted to) Netflix LOL, so I gave it to my hubby for his stuff! I would really like to move to the large room in our basement but it is unfinished and full of stuff that doesn't fit in our very small one car garage, but plans are in the works to fix this problem YEAH!
Well on to the MOJO sketch!

And my 2 cards!


Hope your having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment