About Me

My photo
I am a Wife to the most wonderful man in the world *Patrick*, Mom to 2 boys *Patrick and Daniel* and I have 2 fur babies *Cheyenne and Harley* both kitties! I have been a crafter all my life in one form or another! I became a Stampin' Up Demo in September 2009!! I have been scrapbooking since 1997 and have discovered card making and other paper crafts and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Thursday, June 30, 2011

MOJO Monday 183

Hello Crafters,

Here is the next MOJO Monday that I missed!

First here is the sketch!


Today is the last chance for you to get the DSP that I used on both of the cards I make for this sketch!

My first card is a cute Build a Bear Birthday, and it can easily be for a girl by just using the girl bear instead!


This next card is so summery and cheery to me, I just love it : )!


Until next time.....
Happy Crafting,
Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment