About Me

My photo
I am a Wife to the most wonderful man in the world *Patrick*, Mom to 2 boys *Patrick and Daniel* and I have 2 fur babies *Cheyenne and Harley* both kitties! I have been a crafter all my life in one form or another! I became a Stampin' Up Demo in September 2009!! I have been scrapbooking since 1997 and have discovered card making and other paper crafts and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Monday, June 27, 2011

MOJO Monday 182

Hello Crafters,

Well today is MOJO Monday! I have been keeping track of the sketches each week while I was in my slump so this is not today's sketch, but I am sure I will catch up at some point LOL!

My first card is using the DSP Jolly Holiday (this is going to be retiring on June 30th) to show that even holiday paper can be used in other kinds of cards!

My second card is using the Strength & Hope set that is in the Summer MinI! Stampin' Up is donating $2 from the purchase of each set to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation, SO GET YOURS TODAY : )!!


Until next time....
Happy Crafting,
Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment