About Me

My photo
I am a Wife to the most wonderful man in the world *Patrick*, Mom to 2 boys *Patrick and Daniel* and I have 2 fur babies *Cheyenne and Harley* both kitties! I have been a crafter all my life in one form or another! I became a Stampin' Up Demo in September 2009!! I have been scrapbooking since 1997 and have discovered card making and other paper crafts and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Friday, July 01, 2011

Happy "Stampin' Up" New Year!!!!

Hello Crafters,

Today is the day : ) the NEW 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog is here!!!! There are so many fun stamps, DSP's, ribbons, Big Shot dies and much more!! To view it just click on the link at the side!!

Here is a card I did to show off the 5 new In Colors:
*Island Indigo
*Pool Party
*Lucky Limeade
*Wisteria Wonder
*Calypso Coral


Until next time.....
Happy Crafting,
Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment