About Me

My photo
I am a Wife to the most wonderful man in the world *Patrick*, Mom to 2 boys *Patrick and Daniel* and I have 2 fur babies *Cheyenne and Harley* both kitties! I have been a crafter all my life in one form or another! I became a Stampin' Up Demo in September 2009!! I have been scrapbooking since 1997 and have discovered card making and other paper crafts and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Sunday, June 26, 2011

I'm back : )

Hello Crafters,

I have been in kind of a slump with my creating lately : ( I would sit down and just draw a blank, FRUSTRATING! But in the last 2 weeks I have found myself with an over abundance of ideas LOL now I am a happy crafter : )!!

I am shearing a card with you that I did for a Make & Take with my upline meeting back in May! I used the Strength and Hope set & the Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch from the Summer Mini!


I will be back soon with a new card soon : ), until then....
Happy Crafting,
Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment