About Me

My photo
I am a Wife to the most wonderful man in the world *Patrick*, Mom to 2 boys *Patrick and Daniel* and I have 2 fur babies *Cheyenne and Harley* both kitties! I have been a crafter all my life in one form or another! I became a Stampin' Up Demo in September 2009!! I have been scrapbooking since 1997 and have discovered card making and other paper crafts and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Monday, January 17, 2011

MOJO Monday 174

Hello Crafters,

Well it's Monday again lets get our MOJO on LOL! Here is this weeks sketch:

And I did 2 different cards again this week so I think I well just do 2 each week to keep me on my toes! Here is card #1:

I used Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive and Whisper White! And here is card #2:

I used Melon Mambo and Basic Black, I love the look of Black and any color, it makes for a interesting challenge sometimes!

Happy Crafting,
Melinda

2 comments:

  1. Melinda what great cards. Love them both. The Melon Mambo looks great and I love the stars, they're awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one! Great way to use the stars..

    ReplyDelete