About Me

My photo
I am a Wife to the most wonderful man in the world *Patrick*, Mom to 2 boys *Patrick and Daniel* and I have 2 fur babies *Cheyenne and Harley* both kitties! I have been a crafter all my life in one form or another! I became a Stampin' Up Demo in September 2009!! I have been scrapbooking since 1997 and have discovered card making and other paper crafts and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

FIRST VIDEO "Popcorn Pounce Valentine"

Hello Crafters,

I am very excited to show my very first video!! I did a fun Valentine with a neat background using unpoped popcorn, I got the idea from the blog of Shelly Godby!

Here is a pic of the card!

and here is another card using the same technique but with 3 colors!

I hope you enjoy my video, and if you have any ideas on how I may make my next video better please let me know!

Happy Crafting,
Melinda

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this technique. Can't wait to try it. Found you through SCk and am now following.
    Davina
    teadrinkingstamper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete