About Me

My photo
I am a Wife to the most wonderful man in the world *Patrick*, Mom to 2 boys *Patrick and Daniel* and I have 2 fur babies *Cheyenne and Harley* both kitties! I have been a crafter all my life in one form or another! I became a Stampin' Up Demo in September 2009!! I have been scrapbooking since 1997 and have discovered card making and other paper crafts and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Blast from my past!

Hello Crafters,

I was looking thou some of my photo files and came across this Thank You card!

This is the first card I made with my Starter Kit back in September 2009 LOL! The Colors I used are Whisper White, Soft Suede, Rich Razzleberry and Melon Mambo!

I signed up during a promo where you got all the In Color Classic Ink Pads, a pack of In Color Card Stock, a pack of Whisper White Card Stock and 1 stamp set (I chose "Simply Said")!

I got a kick out of seeing how far I have come in my creating and thought that you would too!

Happy Crafting,
Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment