About Me

My photo
I am a Wife to the most wonderful man in the world *Patrick*, Mom to 2 boys *Patrick and Daniel* and I have 2 fur babies *Cheyenne and Harley* both kitties! I have been a crafter all my life in one form or another! I became a Stampin' Up Demo in September 2009!! I have been scrapbooking since 1997 and have discovered card making and other paper crafts and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

IT'S HERE!! THE OCCASIONS MINI IS HERE!!

Hello Crafters,

Well today is the day, you can now order NEW STUFF!!!! I love all the new items in this mini, but who wouldn't LOL!

This card is not my creation!

At our Demonstrator meeting in December my up line Crystal May had this card for one of our make and takes. It uses several new items from the mini:
*"XOXO" Stamp set on page 6
*Love Impressions Specialty Designer Series Paper on page 7
*Red Glimmer Paper also on page 7 and MY FAV : )

I really love the Glimmer paper it is so very pretty, the pic here and in the mini DO NOT do it justice, you need to see it in person!!

I would LOVE to come and show you and your friends this fun paper at your workshop, just call me and we can set a date, it will be a BLAST!!

Happy Crafting,
Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment