About Me

My photo
I am a Wife to the most wonderful man in the world *Patrick*, Mom to 2 boys *Patrick and Daniel* and I have 2 fur babies *Cheyenne and Harley* both kitties! I have been a crafter all my life in one form or another! I became a Stampin' Up Demo in September 2009!! I have been scrapbooking since 1997 and have discovered card making and other paper crafts and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Thursday, January 06, 2011

BUNCO!!!

Hello Crafters,

It's the first Thursday of the month and I am headed to BUNCO tonight! I have belonged to the same Bunco group since I have been 14 years old! I CASEed this cute Bunco game, I feel bad because I can't remember where I saw it : ) Sorry : )!My Sweet Hubby found the mini dice on Ebay and I had fun matching the colors to Stampin' Ups card stock!I will be back later with a second post for today because I was bad and missed yesterday LOL!

Happy Crafting,
Melinda

2 comments:

  1. I love it!!! Where did you find dice stamps???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jeannie! The Dice stamp is from the Stampin' Up set "Game Night" I think that it is retired now!

    ReplyDelete