About Me

My photo
I am a Wife to the most wonderful man in the world *Patrick*, Mom to 2 boys *Patrick and Daniel* and I have 2 fur babies *Cheyenne and Harley* both kitties! I have been a crafter all my life in one form or another! I became a Stampin' Up Demo in September 2009!! I have been scrapbooking since 1997 and have discovered card making and other paper crafts and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Monday, January 03, 2011

"Elmo" Cricut Birthday Set

Hello Crafters,
Today I wanted to show you the Gift Bag and Card I made for my nephew Parker!

He LOVES Elmo LOL so as a good Aunt I had to make something he would have fun getting!

I used all Stampin' Up Card Stock and the stamp set "Look who's turning..."!

Tomorrow is the BIG day the Occasions Mini goes live!! Stop in after midnight to see the PDF with all the fun new stuff, AND I MEAN F U N : )!!

Happy Crafting,
Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment