About Me

My photo
I am a Wife to the most wonderful man in the world *Patrick*, Mom to 2 boys *Patrick and Daniel* and I have 2 fur babies *Cheyenne and Harley* both kitties! I have been a crafter all my life in one form or another! I became a Stampin' Up Demo in September 2009!! I have been scrapbooking since 1997 and have discovered card making and other paper crafts and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Dreaming of Color LOL

Hello Crafters,

Do you remember your dreams? Mostly I don't but for some reason I woke up with the colors Smokey Slate, Rich Razzleberry and Coastal Cabana in my head, so I saw it as a sign I needed to create a card with them :)!! I was kind of stumped thou, I only had the colors in my head not a layout, what to do? So I just opened up the 2013 - 2014 Annual Catalog for inspiration!

First my inspiration came from page 116!
 Then I remembered I had done this card already!
So I changed it up for my next go at it WITH my "dream" colors :) and this is what I did!
 What do you think?

The Catalog is a great place to find inspiration! See ya soon!

Happy Crafting,
Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment