About Me

My photo
I am a Wife to the most wonderful man in the world *Patrick*, Mom to 2 boys *Patrick and Daniel* and I have 2 fur babies *Cheyenne and Harley* both kitties! I have been a crafter all my life in one form or another! I became a Stampin' Up Demo in September 2009!! I have been scrapbooking since 1997 and have discovered card making and other paper crafts and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Come Join My "Posse"

Hello Crafters,

If you enjoy STAMPIN' UP  as much as I do NOW is the time to join The P"INK" Princess Posse (my stamping team)!!
For $99 you not only get to pick $125 in SU product you get to pick a kit!! HOW COOL IS THAT :)!! You get to choose from 4 different kits and 3 of them are from the NEW 2013 Holiday Catalog that will be going live on August 1st!! Hurry the offer only last til August 31st!! E MALE ME TODAY!!!

Happy Crafting,
Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment