About Me

My photo
I am a Wife to the most wonderful man in the world *Patrick*, Mom to 2 boys *Patrick and Daniel* and I have 2 fur babies *Cheyenne and Harley* both kitties! I have been a crafter all my life in one form or another! I became a Stampin' Up Demo in September 2009!! I have been scrapbooking since 1997 and have discovered card making and other paper crafts and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

MDS Tuesday: "Parker's 1st Birthday" and New Downloads

Hello Crafters,

Well still working out the problems with my video editor : ( so as soon as I get it fixed I will post ti, even if it means 2 post in one day LOL! On to my MDS project for this week! This is a page for my nephew Parker's first birthday, he will be 4 this September, wow does time fly!
I call him my little buddy : ), isn't he the cutest LOL! Now for this weeks New Downloads!
*Afternoon Tea II Kit
*Candid Frames*Fantabulous You Stamp Brush Set
*Happy Every Day Stamp Brush Set
*Mom, You're The Bomb Stamp Brush Set
*What Goes In Designer TemplateHey don't forget you can try before you buy!
Just click on the Shop 24/7 button, then Digital Designing and then 30 Day Free Trial! Be back soon with my Monday Movie, I hope ; )!!

1 comment:

  1. Just stopping by from SC.

    Hope to see you around.
    Stephanie
    http://stampnsteph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete