About Me

My photo
I am a Wife to the most wonderful man in the world *Patrick*, Mom to 2 boys *Patrick and Daniel* and I have 2 fur babies *Cheyenne and Harley* both kitties! I have been a crafter all my life in one form or another! I became a Stampin' Up Demo in September 2009!! I have been scrapbooking since 1997 and have discovered card making and other paper crafts and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Friday, March 09, 2012

Favorite Friday- I forgot LOL

Hello Crafters,

I have been so busy doing swap cards for Regional tomorrow and 3D stuff I totally forgot to do my Friday Favorite cards LOL! Well I will get to them and make sure to post them! But today I want to remind you about Sale-A-Bration!
FREE STUFF FOR ORDERING!!

FREE STUFF FOR HOSTING!!

FREE STUFF FOR JOINING MY TEAM!!

It all ends on March 31st so hurry to get your FREE STUFF!!

No comments:

Post a Comment