About Me

My photo
I am a Wife to the most wonderful man in the world *Patrick*, Mom to 2 boys *Patrick and Daniel* and I have 2 fur babies *Cheyenne and Harley* both kitties! I have been a crafter all my life in one form or another! I became a Stampin' Up Demo in September 2009!! I have been scrapbooking since 1997 and have discovered card making and other paper crafts and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Thursday, March 08, 2012

3D Thursday - Mentos Bunny

Hello Crafters,

I am not really sure how I came up with this LOL we were checking out a Walmart and I saw the Mentos on sale and grabbed them and said to myself "I could make a stand up bunny"! I love those moments LOL!
Step 1: Take a piece of Whisper White CS cut to 5 1/2 x 4 and on the 4in side score at 1, 2 & 3!
Step 2: For the face use the Owl Punch- 2 large circles in Pacific Point CS, 2 medium circles in Basic Black and the heart in Pretty in Pink!
Step 3: Assemble eyes with Mini Glue Dots!
Step 4: On the 2nd panel from the right of the Whisper White put the bunny face on using Mini Glue Dots! Use a Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker to make mouth and whiskers and the Signo Gel Pen to give the eye a little life!
Step 5: Punch the belly using the Large Oval Punch and 4 tail pieces with the medium flower of the Boho Blossoms Punch all in Pretty in Pink! Set tail prices aside!
Step 6: Use SNAIL to attach the belly to the same panel as the face! Put Sticky Strip on the far left panel!

Step 7: Place Mentos in the center and remove Sticky Strip then wrap around the candy!
Step 8: For the feet punch 2 Extra Large Oval Punch and the hands 2 Large Oval Punch all out of Whisper White! Cut 1 Extra Large Oval in half on the long side and the other in half on the short side!
Step 9: Using the Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker make "toe & finger" markings on both sides of the hands and the long cut oval!
Step 10: Using SNAIL attach the top part of the feet to the long part!
Step 11: Put Sticky Strip on the bottom of the bunny body, on the 2 plan sides, and on the top of the feet (as shown in the top pic)! Attach to look like the bottom pic!
Step 12: Attach the hands with SNAIL like so!Step 13: Take the 4 tail pieces and fold each in half!
Step 14: Use SNAIL on the back of each tail piece and attach in a circle to form the "poof"! Attach to back 0f bunny as shown in the bottom pic!
Step 15: For the ears use 2 Scalloped Oval Punch in Whisper White and 2 Large Oval Punch in Pretty in Pink! Layer the ovals with SNAIL and attach to bunny as shown in the bottom pic!
Step 16:
And TADA we have a standing bunny : )!
Just think of how cute he would be as place makers at Easter dinner! I think it would be cute to make him in browns for a chocolate bunny! He could be a she by adding a little bow too! Have fun making your own bunnies! Be back tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment