About Me

My photo
I am a Wife to the most wonderful man in the world *Patrick*, Mom to 2 boys *Patrick and Daniel* and I have 2 fur babies *Cheyenne and Harley* both kitties! I have been a crafter all my life in one form or another! I became a Stampin' Up Demo in September 2009!! I have been scrapbooking since 1997 and have discovered card making and other paper crafts and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Sunday, February 12, 2012

MIA and Friday Favorite: Sprinkled Expressions

Hello Crafters,

Sorry for being MIA for part of the week! On Wednesday we got our tax return and we surprised our boys with a new XBox 360 with Kincet, they were so excited!! But we needed to move the living room around for the Kincet to work LOL which means my craft area had to have a make over too! I got several more of the Jetmex cubes, so I have a bit of a mess for several days! I have to admit I did have fun playing the Kincet as well : )! I will take pics of my new setup as soon as I finish getting it all reorganized!

Well on to my Friday Favorite! Sprinkled Expressions is a fun set from the SAB mini!

I used the heart image with the matching saying for a cute but simple Valentine this week!

I used the Movers & Shapers Curly Label window piece to make the shadow to add a little pop of color under the punched Curly Label! The best thing about this set is you can get it for FREE!! That's right FREE, just place a $50 order (before tax & shipping)and it's yours FREE!!!!

And right now during Sale-A-Bration you can get even more FREE stuff when you hold a Workshop!

And if you join my team BEFORE March 31st you get the Starter Kit for $125, that's $50 OFF!!! WOW what could be better! But wait there's more (LOL that sounded like an infomercial), every month you place an order you get eather a FREE pack of DSP or a FREE Digital Download for MDS!!

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have you as a team member : )!!! Call me anytime to place an order or to join in the fun!! Be back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment