About Me

My photo
I am a Wife to the most wonderful man in the world *Patrick*, Mom to 2 boys *Patrick and Daniel* and I have 2 fur babies *Cheyenne and Harley* both kitties! I have been a crafter all my life in one form or another! I became a Stampin' Up Demo in September 2009!! I have been scrapbooking since 1997 and have discovered card making and other paper crafts and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Tuesday, February 07, 2012

MDS Tuesday: Valentines Card and New Downloads

Hello Crafters,

I love My Digital Studio! I make all my buttons and my header for my blog with MDS! You can do sooooo much with it! And right now you can try it for FREE : )!!!

Just click on my "Shop 24/7" button then on "Digital Designing" then on "Free 30 Day Trial"! EASY PEASY : )!

Every Tuesday SU comes out with New Downloads! Here are todays!
*A Good Egg Stamp Brush Set

*Everything Easter Ensemble

*Lucky Me Stamp Brush Set

*Meant To Be Board Book Designer Template

*Patterned Pets Stamp Brush Set

*Spring Fever Kit


I made a sweet Valentines card for ya today!

Be back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment