About Me

My photo
I am a Wife to the most wonderful man in the world *Patrick*, Mom to 2 boys *Patrick and Daniel* and I have 2 fur babies *Cheyenne and Harley* both kitties! I have been a crafter all my life in one form or another! I became a Stampin' Up Demo in September 2009!! I have been scrapbooking since 1997 and have discovered card making and other paper crafts and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

MDS Tuesday On Whatever Wednesday LOL

Hello Crafters,

Sorry I have been MIA! On Saturday a nasty chest cold hit me very fast : (! I've had severe asthma for most of my life and chest colds are the worst for me! I am feeling better but Dr office advised me to stay in out of the cold air for a few days not to make it worse! I wasn't up to crafting for several days but I am back at it today! So now on to the MDS stuff for this week!

My Mom is planing a big family reunion this August and she asked me to make a flyer invite to send out to everyone! This is what I came up with!

I thought the stamp brush set "All in the Family", this set comes with MDS when you buy it, was perfect for a reunion invite! You can try MDS for FREE for 30 days right now! YES I SAID FREE!

Just click on my Shop 24/7 button on the right, then click on Digital Designing and then on FREE 30 Day Trial : ) easy peasy!!

This weeks downloads are really cute!
*Announcing Baby Boy Postcard Template

*Announcing Baby Girl Postcard Template

*Blossom Builders Embellishments

*Eggceptional Easter Designer Template Pages

*On The Go Kit

*Wedding Wheels Stamp Brush
Be back tomorrow ; ) I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment