About Me

My photo
I am a Wife to the most wonderful man in the world *Patrick*, Mom to 2 boys *Patrick and Daniel* and I have 2 fur babies *Cheyenne and Harley* both kitties! I have been a crafter all my life in one form or another! I became a Stampin' Up Demo in September 2009!! I have been scrapbooking since 1997 and have discovered card making and other paper crafts and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Favorite Friday- SAB set Sprinkling Expressions

Hello Crafters,

I really need to learn this blogging site better LOL this post was to go up yesterday! I set the post settings to publish at around noon and umm I guess I didn't do it right, oh well lesson learned : )!

This is the last Friday of February, wow it really is a short month LOL even with an extra day this year! I will be using "Sprinkling Expressions" for Graduation cards in all our local school colors for years to come because it works so well!
My youngest son goes to United Township HS, the same HS Hubby, his big brother and I went : ), and the colors are Orange & Black! I didn't put a year on the card yet because I am not 100% sure when I will use it LOL I know several young people graduating this year but not from UT, but I have to show my school pride ; )!
SAB is a great time of year! You can get this set, and several others, for FREE with a $5o purchase (before Shipping & Tax)!
And if you hold a workshop before March 31st you get even more awesome stuff for FREE!
The best part is if you "want it all", like me ; ), you could join my team and get ongoing FREE stuff til the end of the year!
Just give me a call, text or email to place an order, book a workshop or join my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment