About Me

My photo
I am a Wife to the most wonderful man in the world *Patrick*, Mom to 2 boys *Patrick and Daniel* and I have 2 fur babies *Cheyenne and Harley* both kitties! I have been a crafter all my life in one form or another! I became a Stampin' Up Demo in September 2009!! I have been scrapbooking since 1997 and have discovered card making and other paper crafts and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Thursday, February 02, 2012

3D Thursday - Valentines Mailboxes

Hello Crafters,

I hope you enjoyed my craft space video yesterday : )! Today I have the Valentines Gifts I made for my Niece Morgan and Nephews Tristan & Parker!

I used the Hearts Framlets, Scalloped Heart of Hearts & Fashionable Hearts Embosslets to decorate the mailboxes I picked up at the Dollar Spot at my local Target!

I used the heart punch on the back and signed it and put the year!

I will be filling them with there favorite candy!



I'll be back tomorrow!

1 comment: