About Me

My photo
I am a Wife to the most wonderful man in the world *Patrick*, Mom to 2 boys *Patrick and Daniel* and I have 2 fur babies *Cheyenne and Harley* both kitties! I have been a crafter all my life in one form or another! I became a Stampin' Up Demo in September 2009!! I have been scrapbooking since 1997 and have discovered card making and other paper crafts and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Welcome to the New Blog Format and Free My Digital Studio Trial

Hello Crafters,

Well here it is the new look : )! What do ya think? Also starting today the daily blog posts will each have a theme, here is the list:

Movie Mondays: I will have a project video!
My Digital Tuesdays: I will have the newest MDS downloads and a digital project!
Whatever Wednesdays: You never know what you'll get LOL!
3D Thursdays: I will do a 3D project for ya, and sometimes a video!
Favorite Fridays: Each month I will pick a stamp set to feature!
Saturday Sketch Reveal: I LOVE MOJO Monday, so I will show the sketch and my 2 cards!

I am going to take Sundays off : )! And here is the video I promised of my craft room, ENJOY!


Stampin' Up! is launching a Free My Digital Studio 30-day Trial! What can be better than trying something for Free!

Just go to my online store and create an account(if you haven't already) and enter Item # 129600 to start the fun! What do you do once you try it and like it?
Once the 30-day free trial period is over, you can purchase the downloadable or disc version of the software to continue using it. You'll simply open up the trial version you already have on your computer, and will be prompted to enter the product registration key you received after purchasing the software. (You'll receive this key via e-mail if you purchase the downloadable version, and you'll find it along with your shipped software if you purchase the disc version.) With the FREE 30-day trial, you’ll get:
* Full access to the software at NO COST for 30 days.
* Full design functionality.
* Exclusive artwork that comes with My Digital Studio Express—that’s $50 worth of content!
* Opportunity to purchase additional downloads from designer templates to stamp brush sets--and everything in between.
* Access to our professional print services.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment