About Me

My photo
I am a Wife to the most wonderful man in the world *Patrick*, Mom to 2 boys *Patrick and Daniel* and I have 2 fur babies *Cheyenne and Harley* both kitties! I have been a crafter all my life in one form or another! I became a Stampin' Up Demo in September 2009!! I have been scrapbooking since 1997 and have discovered card making and other paper crafts and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

MOJO 216

Hello Crafters,

Well still no video for you : ( this laryngitis is no fun! But I don't need to talk to play in my craft space LOL so here is another MOJO for ya! First the sketch!

Both my card this time have the new DSP Sweet Shop on them yet the are 2 different themes!


I just love the new Fashionable Hearts Embosslet too, don't you! Have a super crafty day, be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment