About Me

My photo
I am a Wife to the most wonderful man in the world *Patrick*, Mom to 2 boys *Patrick and Daniel* and I have 2 fur babies *Cheyenne and Harley* both kitties! I have been a crafter all my life in one form or another! I became a Stampin' Up Demo in September 2009!! I have been scrapbooking since 1997 and have discovered card making and other paper crafts and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Saturday, January 14, 2012

MOJO 215

Hello Crafters,

Today's MOJO has a Sneak Peek from Sale-A-Bration : )! First here is the sketch!

The first of my cards is a cute Valentine made with some products from the Occasions Mini, Candy Conversation A la Carte stamp and the Fashionable Hearts Embosslet!

My next card uses the upcoming SAB set Outlined Occasions!

SAB starts on January 24th so stop back for more peeks and on the 24th for the full reveal!

No comments:

Post a Comment