About Me

My photo
I am a Wife to the most wonderful man in the world *Patrick*, Mom to 2 boys *Patrick and Daniel* and I have 2 fur babies *Cheyenne and Harley* both kitties! I have been a crafter all my life in one form or another! I became a Stampin' Up Demo in September 2009!! I have been scrapbooking since 1997 and have discovered card making and other paper crafts and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

MOJO Monday 194

Hello Crafters,

I am back : ) the last few weeks have been crazy! My youngest son started school last week so the week before we were getting ready for that! He is a Junior this year, boy do they grow up fast! My oldest son starts his first year of college the last week of the month, WOW am I really that old LOL!! Last week was also The Great Mississippi Vally Fair (in Davenport,Iowa) and every year I go with my family! Every night for 6 days there is a great concert : ) this year we saw: Joe Nichols, Blake Shelton, Darius Rucker, The Charlie Daniels Band and Miranda Lambert (I didn't go on the night of The Steve Miller Band) all for a $45 fun card! And boy oh boy was it FUN, but oh so HOT lol a few days we felt like we were melting, but a great time was had by all : )!!

Now on to MOJO Monday!! Here is the sketch:

Now here are my 2 cards, ENJOY!!



Til next time...
Happy Crafting,
Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment