About Me

My photo
I am a Wife to the most wonderful man in the world *Patrick*, Mom to 2 boys *Patrick and Daniel* and I have 2 fur babies *Cheyenne and Harley* both kitties! I have been a crafter all my life in one form or another! I became a Stampin' Up Demo in September 2009!! I have been scrapbooking since 1997 and have discovered card making and other paper crafts and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Sunday, July 24, 2011

MOJO Monday 193

Hello Crafters,

I have another MOJO Monday for ya : )!

But first I just wanted to say as a avoid reader and lover of bookstore atmosphere I, and my hubby, are vary sad to see Borders closing! We are not fond of the "other" big bookstore so we will be getting our books online! I will very much miss browsing the bookstore for new books to read and enjoy! My heart goes out to all the wonderful people that work for Borders that will be without jobs! OK now I will get off my soapbox LOL!

Here is the MOJO sketch:

Now my 2 cards! I decided to try something different this time, I used the color coach to get the 2 color combos, and then I used them with the same stamp set "Vintage Vogue" enjoy!


Both cards have Lucky Limeade and Crumb Cake
The first card has Wisteria Wonder and Elegant Eggplant
The second card has Island Indigo and Daffodil Delight

Until next time...
Happy Crafting,
Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment