About Me

My photo
I am a Wife to the most wonderful man in the world *Patrick*, Mom to 2 boys *Patrick and Daniel* and I have 2 fur babies *Cheyenne and Harley* both kitties! I have been a crafter all my life in one form or another! I became a Stampin' Up Demo in September 2009!! I have been scrapbooking since 1997 and have discovered card making and other paper crafts and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Flower Frame

Hello Crafters,

Short one today :) I made a simple Paper Mache Frame from a craft store into a really pretty gift idea!
Stampin' Up used:
-Spunge Daubers #133773
-Sahara Sand Ink #126976
-Spiral Flower Originals Die #129379
-Big Shot #113439
-Craft Scissors #108360
-Silicone Craft Sheet #127853

Other stuff used:
-Paper Mache Frame
-Red and Green Felt
-Hot Glue Gun

Til next time HAPPY CRAFTING,
Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment