About Me

My photo
I am a Wife to the most wonderful man in the world *Patrick*, Mom to 2 boys *Patrick and Daniel* and I have 2 fur babies *Cheyenne and Harley* both kitties! I have been a crafter all my life in one form or another! I became a Stampin' Up Demo in September 2009!! I have been scrapbooking since 1997 and have discovered card making and other paper crafts and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Monday, July 01, 2013

New Stamp Sets and Buy 3 Get 1 Free DSP

Hello Crafters,

Happy Canada Day to my Canadian friends :)!!

Well it's July already, wow where is this year going LOL, so there is a new Best of Stamp Set!! The Best of Shelli!!!
And a new Photopolymer Stamp Set!! Settin' Sail!!
AND best of all a SALE!!!!! BUY 3 GET 1 FREE DSP!!!!
You can find all the choices on pages  151, 153, and 154 in the annual catalog!! Items that don't qualify for the offer: Designer Series Paper Stacks & Specialty Designer Series Paper!

If you would like to order any, or all :), of the new sets and stock up on DSP email me or go to www.stampinup.com and use me as your Demonstrator!!

Happy Crafting,
Melinda


No comments:

Post a Comment