About Me

My photo
I am a Wife to the most wonderful man in the world *Patrick*, Mom to 2 boys *Patrick and Daniel* and I have 2 fur babies *Cheyenne and Harley* both kitties! I have been a crafter all my life in one form or another! I became a Stampin' Up Demo in September 2009!! I have been scrapbooking since 1997 and have discovered card making and other paper crafts and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Saturday, September 01, 2012

What a crazy few months and Promotions!!

Hello Crafters,

Well I am back LOL! I've had a crazy few months! My computers hard drive crashed in July, UGH still not fixed, so I am using hubby's computer! We moved, which was the biggest pain in the popper LOL! We have had things pack up since late June, my craft stuff in mid July, then 3 days before the move we are told we DIDN'T have the place DOUBLE UGH!!! So we scramble to find a new place knowing we needed to be out of our place in a week! We did find a new place but NO garage : ( we needed a place to put all the stuff from our garage and basement!! So we had to rent a storage unit and get that moved! Then we moved into our new place just in time *big sigh of relief*! But one problem NO AC!! They where waiting on the repair man but knew we needed to get in soooo sweat city for us : ( up side was we got 2 weeks free rent LOL!! So we get our stuff in but we DO NOT feel like unpacking! We had to wait 3 days for the AC in 93+ weather!!! But we survived LOL we DIDN'T melt : )!! It took me about a week to get my craft stuff set up to the way I liked it, but I'm so ready to get to it!!

But before I to the crafting there are some SU promotions going on!
First is.....

While the kids are heading back to school, Stampin' Up! is going back to 'spool'! For the month of September, get a FREE package of 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon-an $8.95 value-for every $40 (before S&H) you spend! Choose from the following ribbons:
 
126844 Primrose Petals 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon

 
126845 Raspberry Ripple 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon
 
126846 Summer Starfruit 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon
 
126847 Midnight Muse 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon
 126848 Gumball Green 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon

 FREE IS ALWAYS GOOD : )!!

Second is......
Get 31% off 31 digital content options and most of our print products through September 14! Feed your My Digital Studio addiction! With digital goods on sale and the 30-day FREE trial of the software, now is the perfect time to enter the digital designing craze and see what it's all about.
What's on sale?
ALL cards, photobooks, individual pages, and tags. That's right: print any photobook, board book, swatchbook, individual pages, greeting card, postcard, trifold card, or tag-all for 31% off.
Some of our best digital content. 30 downloads and 1 content disc. Yup, that equals 31

And Third is ........
 
No trick--just treats when you join Stampin' Up! by September 16!
  • For just $99, choose up to $125 worth of brand-new products from the annual or holiday catalogs, for your completely customizable Starter Kit!
  • Get a FREE Howl-o-ween project kit valued up to $60!
The Howl-o-ween Printer's Tray includes everything you see below* and will ship with your Starter Kit, giving you plenty of time to create your own spooktacular Halloween décor:

*Project kit does not include ink

Plus, when you join Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator, you gain instant access to dozens of benefits, including
  • Sneak peeks of brand new products!
  • Access to an exclusive 30,000+ member online stamping community!
  • A monthly magazine filled with project ideas and tips for running your business!
  • The opportunity to fuel your passion for Stampin' Up! while getting a 20 percent discount on the products you love!
  • Opportunities to make new friends who share your same passion! 
I would LOVE for you to come join
My P"INK" Princess Pose!!!

Til next time..
Happy Crafting,
Melinda


 

No comments:

Post a Comment