About Me

My photo
I am a Wife to the most wonderful man in the world *Patrick*, Mom to 2 boys *Patrick and Daniel* and I have 2 fur babies *Cheyenne and Harley* both kitties! I have been a crafter all my life in one form or another! I became a Stampin' Up Demo in September 2009!! I have been scrapbooking since 1997 and have discovered card making and other paper crafts and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Tuesday, March 06, 2012

MDS Tuesday: "Magic Kingdom 2008" and New Downloads

Hello Crafters,

Today I have a Scrapbook page I did when I first got MDS! My sons were both in band in Jr High, and every 3 years they took a trip to Disney for Magic Music Days! We got to go in 2005 and 2008! The first time we went we bought the pics that were taken in the parks and brought them home with us, but the next time we went they had the option to order a CD of all the pics after you got home! So when I got the CD I printed off what pics I wanted and at what sizes I needed! So when I got MDS I pulled the CD out and played around and this is what I came up with!
My sons are Daniel (black shirt) & Patrick (blue shirt), the boy in the red shirt is the young man we chaperoned Jamie! This was my families 3rd trip to Disney, but it was Jamie's first trip! It was my 4th time there, my grandparents took all 7 grandkids when I was 13! Well on to the new downloads for this week : )!
*#Hashthis Stamp Brush Set

*Check This Out Designer Page Templates

*Life In The Forest Stamp Brush Set

*Lucky Framable Designer Template

*Open For Trade Stamp Brush Set

*Walk In The Park II Kit

And don't forget you can try MDS for FREE!!

Just click on the Shop 24/7 button on the right side of my blog, click on Digital Designing and then on FREE 30 Day Trial : ) EASY PEASY!! Be back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment