About Me

My photo
I am a Wife to the most wonderful man in the world *Patrick*, Mom to 2 boys *Patrick and Daniel* and I have 2 fur babies *Cheyenne and Harley* both kitties! I have been a crafter all my life in one form or another! I became a Stampin' Up Demo in September 2009!! I have been scrapbooking since 1997 and have discovered card making and other paper crafts and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Saturday, February 04, 2012

Saturday Sketch Reveal: MOJO 226

Hello Crafters,

How are you liking my new format? I don't like to say I made a New Years Resolution it's more like I set Goals for my business this year! I have been mostly a hobby Demo but this year I want to grow my business to help support my family! My blog was my first step, my next step is to offer classes and clubs! So if you would be interested in learning a certain technique please let me know, and if you would like to join a monthly club let me know what days and time that would work for you so I can make up a schedule for some sign ups!
Now onto the MOJO sketch!

Both my cards have the new Pleated Satan Ribbon! The first is a Valentine in Riding Hood Red, Cherry Cobbler & Whisper White and the stamp sets are I (Heart) Hearts & Teeny Tiny Wishes!

My next card is in Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake & Vary Vanilla and the stamp set is Vintage Vogue!

And no card is finished without some bling LOL I used SU Basic Jewels Pearls & Rhinestones to add just the right amount of bling ; )! I hope you have a wonderful weekend and I will be back on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment