About Me

My photo
I am a Wife to the most wonderful man in the world *Patrick*, Mom to 2 boys *Patrick and Daniel* and I have 2 fur babies *Cheyenne and Harley* both kitties! I have been a crafter all my life in one form or another! I became a Stampin' Up Demo in September 2009!! I have been scrapbooking since 1997 and have discovered card making and other paper crafts and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

MDS Tuesday: "Catsistant" and New Downloads

Hello Crafters,

Happy Valentines Day : )! Today I have a cute scrapbook page of my fur baby Cheyenne as my Big Shot "Catsistant" LOL she is a silly thing!

I am fairly new to digital scrapbooking, I love MDS but I have really only done flyers and stuff for my blog! I did make a photo book of one of our family vacations using a template, and I had it professionally printed, WOW it was really cool! Well on to the NEW downloads : )!
*Send Me Soaring Stamp Brush Set

*So Cool & Seriously Sassy Stamp Brush Set

*Paper Doily Stamp Brush

*New Heights Kit

*Crosses Of Hope Stamp Brush Set

*Attic Boutique Kit

Well I will be back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment