About Me

My photo
I am a Wife to the most wonderful man in the world *Patrick*, Mom to 2 boys *Patrick and Daniel* and I have 2 fur babies *Cheyenne and Harley* both kitties! I have been a crafter all my life in one form or another! I became a Stampin' Up Demo in September 2009!! I have been scrapbooking since 1997 and have discovered card making and other paper crafts and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

SALE-A-BRATION and Fun With Buttons

Hello Crafters,

It's time to Sale-a-brate LOL!!

I love this time of the SU year : ) for every $50 (before S&H) you spend you get a FREE item from the Sale-a-bration brochure, ISN'T THAT AWESOME!!!
One of your choices is a pack of Designer Buttons! I got the idea for this bracelet from Jill Olson! These are so fun and so easy to make! All ya need is a pack of Designer Buttons, elastic cord, a needle & crimper beads, EASY! There are several videos on YouTube on how to do them!


Dee Slater made this easy to follow sketch on how to make them!

You can get 2 Bracelets from 1 pack of buttons! Hope ya have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment