About Me

My photo
I am a Wife to the most wonderful man in the world *Patrick*, Mom to 2 boys *Patrick and Daniel* and I have 2 fur babies *Cheyenne and Harley* both kitties! I have been a crafter all my life in one form or another! I became a Stampin' Up Demo in September 2009!! I have been scrapbooking since 1997 and have discovered card making and other paper crafts and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Monday, January 30, 2012

MOJO 224

Hello Crafters,

Well it's Monday again : )! Today's MOJO sketch is from 2 weeks ago and tomorrow will be from last week and then on Wednesday is the NEW blog format WOOOHOOO can you tell I am excited LOL! Well here is the sketch!

My first card is made with the Just Add Cake DSP from the IB&C! I love all the different patterns and colors all together on this card!

My 2nd card is, surprise LOL, a Valentine! I use VersaMark to make the backgrounds on this one!

I be back tomorrow, see ya then : )!

No comments:

Post a Comment