About Me

My photo
I am a Wife to the most wonderful man in the world *Patrick*, Mom to 2 boys *Patrick and Daniel* and I have 2 fur babies *Cheyenne and Harley* both kitties! I have been a crafter all my life in one form or another! I became a Stampin' Up Demo in September 2009!! I have been scrapbooking since 1997 and have discovered card making and other paper crafts and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Monday, January 02, 2012

A Look Back At 20011

Hello Crafters,

HAPPY NEW YEAR : )! I thought I would take a quick look at some of my favorite projects of 2011!
January

February

March

I didn't post in April or May : ( sorry!
June (I have 2 for June LOL I couldn't choose)


<
July

August

September

October

November

December

Here's looking forward to a great 2012!!

No comments:

Post a Comment