About Me

My photo
I am a Wife to the most wonderful man in the world *Patrick*, Mom to 2 boys *Patrick and Daniel* and I have 2 fur babies *Cheyenne and Harley* both kitties! I have been a crafter all my life in one form or another! I became a Stampin' Up Demo in September 2009!! I have been scrapbooking since 1997 and have discovered card making and other paper crafts and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Joy Rosette Door Hanger

Hello Crafters,

Today I have a door hanger I made special for my Aunt Kathy : )! I gave it to her yesterday so that she could enjoy this holiday season!

Here are close ups of each rosette!




I have wonderful memories of crafting with my Aunt Kathy when I was younger, I would spend a month every summer with her family in Wisconsin! Those were some of the funnest times of my summers! LOVE YOU AUNT KATHY : )!!

No comments:

Post a Comment