About Me

My photo
I am a Wife to the most wonderful man in the world *Patrick*, Mom to 2 boys *Patrick and Daniel* and I have 2 fur babies *Cheyenne and Harley* both kitties! I have been a crafter all my life in one form or another! I became a Stampin' Up Demo in September 2009!! I have been scrapbooking since 1997 and have discovered card making and other paper crafts and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Monday, December 19, 2011

Heartbroken

Hello Crafters,

A week ago today a very special friend suddenly past on, Crystal May, she was not only a wonderful friend she was my Stampin' Up upline!

Crystal has been a SU demo for 12 years, and she loved shearing her stamping knowledge with her clubs and downline! I've only known her for 2 short years but I know she will be so greatly missed by so many! I feel as if I was guided by God to find her, even if for such a short time, because when I wanted to become a demo I did a search on the SU website for someone close to me and her name was second on the list but for some reason I got a hold of her, and she was the most loving caring friendly and sweet upline a demo could ever ask for! Please keep her family and friends in your prayers! I will be back with crafting posts in a day or so, I know she would want me to carry on with shearing SU as she did!

No comments:

Post a Comment