About Me

My photo
I am a Wife to the most wonderful man in the world *Patrick*, Mom to 2 boys *Patrick and Daniel* and I have 2 fur babies *Cheyenne and Harley* both kitties! I have been a crafter all my life in one form or another! I became a Stampin' Up Demo in September 2009!! I have been scrapbooking since 1997 and have discovered card making and other paper crafts and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Saturday, October 01, 2011

Holy Special Offers Crafters!!

Hello Crafters,

There are some AMAZING Specials and New Product in October and all I have to say is WOOOOHOOO!!!! First the NEW Product : ) Sweet Pressed Cookie Stamps!!!

I received mine just yesterday and can't wait to try it, I will post pics when I do!

Buy 2 Simply Sent card kits and get a coordinating stamp set for FREE!!!

These would make WONDERFUL Christmas Gifts!!!

And the special I am most EXCITED about is A FREE BIG SHOT (or $100 in free product) when you JOIN MY TEAM!!!! SOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!!

You can go to my Stampin' Up website to take advantage of any or ALL of these deals!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment