About Me

My photo
I am a Wife to the most wonderful man in the world *Patrick*, Mom to 2 boys *Patrick and Daniel* and I have 2 fur babies *Cheyenne and Harley* both kitties! I have been a crafter all my life in one form or another! I became a Stampin' Up Demo in September 2009!! I have been scrapbooking since 1997 and have discovered card making and other paper crafts and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Treats

Hello Crafters,

I hope your ready for Halloween : ) I am!! I went to a party last night and we had lots of fun! My boys are in College and High School so I don't get to make class treats anymore : ( so I have fun making treats for any little kids in my life!! I made the "sour cream" containers this year!

I filled them with assorted candy and McDonald's treat coupons! I also have made the Sweet Pressed Cookies several times as well for different events, I tinted the dough orange for my pumpkins!

LOL you can't tell they are orange in the pic very well but they are : )! I hope everyone has a fun and safe Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment