About Me

My photo
I am a Wife to the most wonderful man in the world *Patrick*, Mom to 2 boys *Patrick and Daniel* and I have 2 fur babies *Cheyenne and Harley* both kitties! I have been a crafter all my life in one form or another! I became a Stampin' Up Demo in September 2009!! I have been scrapbooking since 1997 and have discovered card making and other paper crafts and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Wedding Card!!!

Hello Crafters,

Today my cousin Nate is going to marry his sweetie Adelle!!! I made them a very special card that I know that they will LOVE!! First I will show you there Wedding invites!

I thought that the embossed vellum was to beautiful to not make something special out of it and the ribbon is very close to the in color Wisteria Wonder as well, so I had to use both on the wedding card!

I am so happy for them and I am excited to welcome Adelle to the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment