About Me

My photo
I am a Wife to the most wonderful man in the world *Patrick*, Mom to 2 boys *Patrick and Daniel* and I have 2 fur babies *Cheyenne and Harley* both kitties! I have been a crafter all my life in one form or another! I became a Stampin' Up Demo in September 2009!! I have been scrapbooking since 1997 and have discovered card making and other paper crafts and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Monday, September 19, 2011

Upline Christmas Swap

Hello Crafters,

Tomorrow night is my Uplines monthly meeting and we have a Christmas swap this month! I wanted to show you my card for this swap!

I *L*O*V*E* the new Stocking Builder Punch in the Holiday Mini so I had to use it! I also used the new Glimmer Paper, it looks really pretty in person (I don't think photos do it justice)! Here is the close up of the stocking!

I will show you the other gals swaps later in the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment