About Me

My photo
I am a Wife to the most wonderful man in the world *Patrick*, Mom to 2 boys *Patrick and Daniel* and I have 2 fur babies *Cheyenne and Harley* both kitties! I have been a crafter all my life in one form or another! I became a Stampin' Up Demo in September 2009!! I have been scrapbooking since 1997 and have discovered card making and other paper crafts and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Quilled Christmas Card

Hello Crafthers,

I have been playing around with Paper Quilling, I really thought it would be hard but once I learned the basic shapes is was so easy! I did have to go buy a slotted quilling tool because I just don't have the dexterity in my fingers to use my paper piercer! This card has a clean and simple look to it!

Here is a close up of the tree!

I have some other quilled cards coming up, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment