About Me

My photo
I am a Wife to the most wonderful man in the world *Patrick*, Mom to 2 boys *Patrick and Daniel* and I have 2 fur babies *Cheyenne and Harley* both kitties! I have been a crafter all my life in one form or another! I became a Stampin' Up Demo in September 2009!! I have been scrapbooking since 1997 and have discovered card making and other paper crafts and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Friday, August 26, 2011

MOJO 200

Hello Crafters,

Well I am finally into the 200's for MOJO Monday LOL! Here is the sketch, don't ya just love the new look!!!

And here are my 2 cards!


Just remember the Summer Mini will be ending on August 31st, so if you need anything before it ends let me know! And the biggest thing this month is the DSP Buy 3 get 1 Free, so stock up before it's over!!

Til next time...
Happy Crafting,
Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment