About Me

My photo
I am a Wife to the most wonderful man in the world *Patrick*, Mom to 2 boys *Patrick and Daniel* and I have 2 fur babies *Cheyenne and Harley* both kitties! I have been a crafter all my life in one form or another! I became a Stampin' Up Demo in September 2009!! I have been scrapbooking since 1997 and have discovered card making and other paper crafts and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Center Step Birthday Card for New 2011 Caddy Swap

Hello Crafters,

Tonight is our monthly Demo meeting, and we have a swap this month! This swap is for the new IB&C!

Stamp Sets: Pennant Parade & Create a Cupcake
DSP: Just Add Cake
Ink: Baja Breeze, Wild Wasabi, So Saffron, Peach Parfait, Early Espresso & Poppy Parade
CS: Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Wild Wasabi, Early Espresso, Poppy Parade, So Saffron & Peach Parfait
Punches: Petite Pennant, Build a Cupcake, 3/4 x 15/16 Oval, Word Window & Modern Label

I enjoy using graph paper to sketch out card fronts and also to make 3D items and now I am working on fun folds and creatively cut cards with it as well, so I have added my "template" for the center step card so you can try it!

Hope you enjoyed my creation!
Until next time...
Happy Crafting,
Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment