About Me

My photo
I am a Wife to the most wonderful man in the world *Patrick*, Mom to 2 boys *Patrick and Daniel* and I have 2 fur babies *Cheyenne and Harley* both kitties! I have been a crafter all my life in one form or another! I became a Stampin' Up Demo in September 2009!! I have been scrapbooking since 1997 and have discovered card making and other paper crafts and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Monday, March 07, 2011

MOJO Monday 179 from 2-21-2011

Hello Crafters,

Well I am going to try this again, I have been trying to post this for a few days but I think my internet is just being a stinker, so I have my fingers crossed : )!

This is the sketch from MOJO Monday 179:

My first card for this sketch didn't turn out how I had it in my head LOL but oh well that happens right!

It's not bad just not what I was going for!

I love my second card it's a really cute boy birthday card with the "Make a Monster" stamp set!

I love this set :)!

Til tomorrow....
Happy Crafting,
Melinda

1 comment: