About Me

My photo
I am a Wife to the most wonderful man in the world *Patrick*, Mom to 2 boys *Patrick and Daniel* and I have 2 fur babies *Cheyenne and Harley* both kitties! I have been a crafter all my life in one form or another! I became a Stampin' Up Demo in September 2009!! I have been scrapbooking since 1997 and have discovered card making and other paper crafts and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Distracted but still here LOL and MOJO Monday 177

Hello Crafters,

February flew by so fast LOL I have had some non crafting distractions lately! I have tried to keep up but blogging was low on the list! I have kept track of the MOJO Monday sketches so that I could have some things to blog about so here we go!

This MOJO sketch is from the week of February 7th (#177)

My first card is also the card I did for my Upline Meeting Make and Take:

I used the new Stampin' Up Build A Cupcake punch and matching stamp set "Create A Cupcake"!

My second card is a vintage Thank You card:


I have the MOJO Monday #178 cards ready for tomorrow, so until then...
Happy Crafting,
Melinda

1 comment:

  1. Cute cards and great blog!! I'm your newest follower via the SC discussion. I'm #344 on the list. Thanks for sharing.
    Carrie Sampsel
    www.carriesscrapyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete