About Me

My photo
I am a Wife to the most wonderful man in the world *Patrick*, Mom to 2 boys *Patrick and Daniel* and I have 2 fur babies *Cheyenne and Harley* both kitties! I have been a crafter all my life in one form or another! I became a Stampin' Up Demo in September 2009!! I have been scrapbooking since 1997 and have discovered card making and other paper crafts and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Saturday, January 01, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR CRAFTERS!!

Welcome to 2011!

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

I have made a very very good new years resolution........

MAKE A BLOG POST EVERYDAY!!!

I am going to make a BIG effort to make every post a craft project but some (like today's) may be info only : )!

So here is to a wonderful 2011!!



Valentine's Day is the second biggest holiday for sending cards, and during the Filled with Love promotion you can get an exclusive package of Designer Series Paper perfect for creating cards for family, friends, classmates, and more!

Wood-Mount #124380 $32.90 or Clear-Mount #124381 $26.90


From December 17, 2010 through January 24, 2011, get a FREE package of Bitty Buttons--a $4.95 value--when you purchase an exclusive Filled with Love Bundle.

I don't have an online store at the moment so feel free to call or email me!

Happy Crafting,
Melinda
melinda_ann_1969@yahoo.com
(309)373-2386

No comments:

Post a Comment