About Me

My photo
I am a Wife to the most wonderful man in the world *Patrick*, Mom to 2 boys *Patrick and Daniel* and I have 2 fur babies *Cheyenne and Harley* both kitties! I have been a crafter all my life in one form or another! I became a Stampin' Up Demo in September 2009!! I have been scrapbooking since 1997 and have discovered card making and other paper crafts and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Friday, January 07, 2011

Fun with Fun Foam

Hello Crafters,

Do you like fun foam? I do LOL! At one of my Demo meetings one of my sidelines showed us a fun technique with a heat tool and fun foam! I loved it : )! It is very very easy and you get a really neat look for any project. First pick a stamp with a lot of open spaces, then use the heat tool to heat the foam until it starts to curl a little at the edges, and then quickly press the stamp into the warm foam, hold it there for just a bit to cool, and don't worry if you don't like how it turns out, just reheat the foam and TADA it's gone and you can re stamp : )! Cut the image out and use it on your project! Easy but fun!! It doesn't matter if you use Clear Mount or Wood Mount stamps both work, and you can't use punches because the foam is to thick to fit. When you heat the foam it gets a pretty kind of shimmer to it.

All of these cards & crafts where done with the retired hostess set "Punched Posies"!







I hope you try this fun technique for yourself, I had lots of fun with it!

Happy Crafting,
Melinda

1 comment:

  1. Cool technique...thanks for sharing. Great Blog! I am now following you via Stampin Connection.

    ReplyDelete